September 07, 2011

If you are a professional and you specialize in the field of taxation, you may want to try to become an enrolled agent cpe by passing EA Exam. Being an enrolled agent means you have the privilege of representing taxpayers before any office of the Internal Revenue Service. You have the right to represent any taxpayer in any state regarding federal tax matter. This will definitely expand your potential to earn more. Hundreds of people are faced with tax problems and they need the assistance and representation of a professional when negotiating with the IRS during examinations and appeals. You are also legal qualified to sign in behalf of the taxpayer whenever agreements are completed. You do not need to have a college degree to become an enrolled agent. You just need to pass all three parts of the IRS Special Enrollment Examination. 

The standard ea cpe requirements include a minimum of 16 hours every year to meet three years IRS requirements. The enrolled agents continuing education requirements of 72 hours during the 3-year enrollment cycle have to be met for you to be able your EA license. You can take online courses that you complete your own pace to help you gain the required continuing education requirement. Now, that you have the resources, go ahead and begin your journey to become an IRS Enrolled Agent! Good luck and all the best!


Post a Comment

Cacai's StEps and JoUrNeY © 2009-2023 Recoded By: Grace O. D., Dhemz, and Cacai M. | Guest Post